Based in Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Project Taurus is an arcade racing game built for a fun-first multiplayer experience. A variety of games modes including a standard race to a demolition derby will be the core multiplayer game, with a singleplayer option to play offline or abuse AI and a basic career mode to enhance the experience. Designed in a voxel art-style, the premise of PT is to be fun before it is realistic, and be something you can play for however long you want, being minutes to hours. Race against your friends in multiplayer in your customised car! With added spoilers, wheel modifications, and that bright pink car wrap you always wanted for your own motor. Supported by Apollo, the matchmaking service built for Taurus, you'll be able to play with your friends outside of Steam.
The original aim of Project Taurus was to create a fun arcade racing game, and so far the project has fullfilled that aim. The early days of the project consisted of a single map with a simple car testing all the basic features. As the game developed, the content expanded to include several maps alongside several vehicles, all of which with unique handling styles. Development started on the 15th January 2017, and within a month had a small community both on Discord and the subreddit /r/ProjectTaurus. This formed the basis for the fanbase.
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer - Steamworks integration
- Vehicle Customisation
- Races, Time Trials - Leaderboards, Tournaments, Demolition Derby and more!
- Full Controller support
- Arcade style gameplay
- Constantly updated with more cars and tracks
Alpha Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Project Taurus is a great looking new voxel-based racing game that champions arcade fun over realism ... It’s still very early in development but it already looks like great fun – well worth checking out for some low poly, high fun multiplayer racing! "
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Can't wait for the release of this game!"
- "I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THE ALPHA/BETA IT LOOKS SO GOOD"
- "Every time I see a gif of this game I get so excited."
The blog following the development of this game digital-graveyard.com.
About Digital Graveyard
A Software Development Group based out of Warwickshire working on their first title Project Taurus
More information on Digital Graveyard, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Project Taurus Credits
Programmer, Artist, Social Relations